Last modified: 7/13/2023
SageHome, LLC (“Company,” “we” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. SageHome, LLC, formerly known as CC 1 NBT Operations, LLC, operates under the names New Bath Today and Smart Bath.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit any of our websites which are currently located at www.newbathtub.com and www.smartbath.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website and the websites listed above.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- In connection with providing products or services to you.
- When you visit any of our locations or a location where we have a physical presence and are collecting information provided to us.
- Through mobile and desktop applications which may be available for download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- In connection with surveys or studies conducted to gather market information and insights with respect to our website or otherwise in connection with our business.
- When you use platforms operated by a third party accessible through our Website on which information is collected in connection with looking to purchase products or services or exploring financing, and otherwise provided to us from such operator of the platform.
This policy does apply to our use of information collected by a third party and then provided to us by that third party. This policy does not apply the third party’s use of information collected by such third party, even if the collection of the information relates to products or services to be provided through our Website, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on or use this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect various types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal, home and/or delivery address, e-mail address, telephone and/or cell number, social media identifiers, IP address, date of birth, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, device type, or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Information provided in connection with a product or financial service which may include, without limitation, any or all of the following and may be collected through a service provider and then transmitted to us: credit score, age of credit, total debt, worst rating in 3 months, terms of previous accounts, monthly payments of previous accounts, age of previous accounts, bankruptcies (yes/no), derogatory accounts (count), satisfactory accounts (total), annual salary, deal details, proof of income, insurance, military, student, and potentially other information to substantiate status (financial institution dictates which of these are required).
- Customer records including signatures, protected class and demographic information, such as age, race, gender, gender identity, national origin, religion, sex, citizenship, medical condition, military or veteran status, education, or date of birth.
- Commercial information and preferences, including records of personal property, creditworthiness, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Geolocation information, such as approximate location based on your IP address or precise location provided by you or collected with your express consent.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as video recordings of our premises, call center recordings, or customer support chat logs.
- Professional, employment, or education information, such as job title, employer, business address and contact information, employment history, other professional information, or education history.
- Education information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information we collect to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Marketing communications and cookie references.
- Details of your contact with us.
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as searches you perform and clicks on categories on our Website.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details, browser type, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interactions with us (including interacting with us online, by mobile application, and through advertisements).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From social networks when you use social network logins to access our Website or get information about our services, you will share certain personal information from you social media account with us, for example name, email address, photo, social media contacts, and other information that may be, or you make, accessible to us when you connect your social media account to our Website or an account (specific information transfers depends on you security settings and the policy of the social media network).
- Publicly available databases.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or service providers such as providers that provide platforms used in connection with investigating and/or making purchases.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website (which may include information collected through or from our services providers or business partners) may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website which includes information provided at the time of registering on our Website, subscribing to or using our service, purchasing products, posting material, or requesting further services which collection may happen on our Website or on the platform of one of our service providers or partners. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information in connection placing an order.
- Your search queries on the Website.
If we add the capability, you also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. We may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.]
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To present our Website and its contents to you and to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To enable interactions between you and us, such as to facilitate online purchases of our products; process shipping and returns; register and administer your account, provide you with and support your interactions with us; diagnose, repair and track service and quality issues; facilitate an order, download, return, or exchange; provide requested product information; communicate with you about your account or our data practices; install and configure changes and updates to programs and technologies related to interactions with us; authenticate those who interact with us; or to respond to your requests, complaints, and inquiries.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as to evaluate or audit the usage and performance of programs and technologies related to interactions with us; evaluate and improve the quality of your interactions with us and programs and technologies related to interactions with us; design new services; process and catalog your responses to surveys or questionnaires (e.g., customer satisfaction reviews); perform internal research for technological development and demonstration; conduct data analysis and testing; maintain proper business records and other relevant records.
- For legal, safety, or security reasons, such as to comply with legal requirements; protect our safety, our property, or rights of those who interact with us, or others; and detect, prevent, and respond to security incidents or other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- In a de-identified, anonymized, or aggregated format. We may convert personal information into a de-identified, anonymized, or aggregated format, and use such information for any legal purpose.
- For marketing. we may use your personal information to market our products or services or those of third parties, such as our business partners; to invite you to participate in marketing surveys, questionnaires, promotions, events or contests; to audit aspects of our ad impressions or to enhance our content and to deliver advertisements to you, including commercial emails. We may use also your personal information for short-term transient use, including for contextual ad customization. For more information about online marketing activity, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business working on our behalf in order to facilitate our interactions with you or request or support our relationship with you, such as hosting service providers, IT providers, operating systems and platforms, internet service providers, analytics companies, and marketing providers (e.g., we may share your email address with our outbound email marketing provider). We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including identity verification, email distribution, market research, promotions management, and payment processing. We take reasonable efforts to provide these companies with only the information they need to perform services on our behalf.
- To third parties necessary to complete a transaction or request to provide you with services or benefits, such as shipping vendors and consumer credit reporting companies or at your direction, such as if you direct us to send or receive information from third parties.
- To our business partners who may use it for their own purposes, such as supplemental product providers, including those who offer accessories, insurance, etc., social network services, and lead generators.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users or customers is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
WE TAKE SECURITY PRECAUTIONS IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY A BREACH OF SECURITY MEASURES RELATING TO ONE OF OUR WEBSITES OR FACILITIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME THESE RISKS.
We store all information, including your personal information, through a cloud service which implements its own backup system. We will retain your information on the system for as long as we believe your account may be active or as otherwise necessary to provide you services and may retain your contact information and information about any services or products we provided indefinitely. We also will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Third Party Practices
The privacy notice or policy of an advertiser or promotional service appearing at our Website may differ from ours. We encourage you to read that notice or policy before responding to any offer.
All material on our Website, including, without limitation, all informational text, the design and all “look and feel” layout, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, messaging design and functions, files, documents, images, or other materials (collectively, the “materials”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works, are owned by the Company, its affiliates or other third parties that have licensed to or otherwise permitted their material to be used by us, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to display or use such marks without our prior written permission. We disclaim any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names, and trade names other than our own.
Except as specifically provided, the materials on our Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by email or other electronic means. Any modification of the materials, use of the materials on any website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than as allowed by us is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the materials and is expressly prohibited.
or via our toll-free number: 833-456-4537